By 2024, we will source only chicken certified by Global Animal Partnership (GAP) and require all chickens to be processed in a manner that avoids live-dumping and live-shackling, and instead utilizes a pre-shackle, multi-step controlled-atmosphere processing system that’s widely hailed as more humane.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with Proposition 65 (California requirement)?
- Do you use artificial colors?
- Where and how is your food made?
- How do juice and chocolate milk fit into your school meal program?
- Can we have more than 1 condiment packet?
- Why do you serve beans at lunch as a side?
- Why do some meal sides vary based on grade group?
- How do you design your meals?
- What's different about your food?
- Does your packaging contain BPA?