The health and safety of your child is Revolution Foods’ top priority. As such, we purchase school meal trays that do not contain harmful chemicals, such as BPA. Additionally, we have tested and verified that any meal designed to be served hot comes in heatproof and microwave safe packaging.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with Proposition 65 (California requirement)?
- Do you use artificial colors?
- Where and how is your food made?
- How do juice and chocolate milk fit into your school meal program?
- Can we have more than 1 condiment packet?
- Why do you serve beans at lunch as a side?
- Why do some meal sides vary based on grade group?
- How do you design your meals?
- What's different about your food?
- Does your packaging contain BPA?