Our Decker kit contains wheat products and thus gluten, and it is clearly labeled as such. But three of our kits: Powerfood, Superfood and Sundipper are gluten free. They are not certified Gluten-Free; however, because they are packed in a plant that handles wheat, but they do not contain gluten ingredients.
Articles in this section
- What is your Gluten-Free testing protocol for your Lunch Bundles?
- Lunch Bundle Superfood Recall in October 2017
- Vegetarian Cheese
- Hormone-free Cheese
- Why did you create Lunch Bundles?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- What about Gluten?
- Are there any food allergens in Lunch Bundles?
- May I make suggestions for kit items or entire kits?