Yes, some of our kits contain ingredients like milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts—all clearly labeled on package. And our kits are assembled in a facility that handles nuts and wheat, so even kits that don’t have nuts or wheat listed as ingredients may have been exposed to them in very small amounts.
Articles in this section
- What is your Gluten-Free testing protocol for your Lunch Bundles?
- Lunch Bundle Superfood Recall in October 2017
- Vegetarian Cheese
- Hormone-free Cheese
- Why did you create Lunch Bundles?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- What about Gluten?
- Are there any food allergens in Lunch Bundles?
- May I make suggestions for kit items or entire kits?