Most box pancake mixes have ingredients you can’t pronounce. Breakfast Hero is made with whole eggs and whole milk, instead of oils. There’s a small amount of ascorbic acid, which is Vitamin C to prevent discoloration. Compare our ingredients with theirs…you’ll see the difference.
Articles in this section
- My pancake seems raw in the middle despite having cooked until golden brown on both sides.
- I get a lot of batter left over in my carton. Why is that?
- Is it nut-free?
- How long does it last after defrosted?
- Can I defrost in water instead of overnight?
- Can I re-freeze the batter after I defrosted it?
- How are Breakfast Hero products different than box mixes where you just add water?
- Do you have a gluten free offering?
- What are the distinct differences between each flavor?
- Why is your product frozen?