Frozen is our friend as it locks in all the nutrients and great homemade taste. Being frozen also adds additional convenience...you can buy one or more cartons, keep them in your freezer for as long as six months, and pull them out when you’re ready to eat.
Articles in this section
- My pancake seems raw in the middle despite having cooked until golden brown on both sides.
- I get a lot of batter left over in my carton. Why is that?
- Is it nut-free?
- How long does it last after defrosted?
- Can I defrost in water instead of overnight?
- Can I re-freeze the batter after I defrosted it?
- How are Breakfast Hero products different than box mixes where you just add water?
- Do you have a gluten free offering?
- What are the distinct differences between each flavor?
- Why is your product frozen?