Yes, you can defrost the carton in water, but be sure to use or refrigerate immediately after thawing.
Articles in this section
- My pancake seems raw in the middle despite having cooked until golden brown on both sides.
- I get a lot of batter left over in my carton. Why is that?
- Is it nut-free?
- How long does it last after defrosted?
- Can I defrost in water instead of overnight?
- Can I re-freeze the batter after I defrosted it?
- How are Breakfast Hero products different than box mixes where you just add water?
- Do you have a gluten free offering?
- What are the distinct differences between each flavor?
- Why is your product frozen?