Revolution Foods’ meals are designed to meet the different food-based and nutrient-based targets for each grade group as required by the National School Lunch Program. We know there can be difficulties with serving different side components based on the meal size, but it is not always possible to meet all the individual targets if the same side is served.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with Proposition 65 (California requirement)?
- Do you use artificial colors?
- Where and how is your food made?
- How do juice and chocolate milk fit into your school meal program?
- Can we have more than 1 condiment packet?
- Why do you serve beans at lunch as a side?
- Why do some meal sides vary based on grade group?
- How do you design your meals?
- What's different about your food?
- Does your packaging contain BPA?