Yes, Revolution Foods requires all of our suppliers to comply with proposition 65 regulations. This means they attest that the products supplied to us either do not contain any chemical listed in the proposition 65 chemical list (this includes BPA) or they provide us the written information, including written notification, calling out the chemical name in the product. If the product has a proposition 65 chemical, we would communicate it to our customers accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with Proposition 65 (California requirement)?
- Do you use artificial colors?
- Where and how is your food made?
- How do juice and chocolate milk fit into your school meal program?
- Can we have more than 1 condiment packet?
- Why do you serve beans at lunch as a side?
- Why do some meal sides vary based on grade group?
- How do you design your meals?
- What's different about your food?
- Does your packaging contain BPA?