Revolution Foods has a strict policy of not allowing any artificial flavors to be used in any of our offerings. We prefer to provide flavor to our food through real food ingredients, using herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables and kitchen style cooking techniques such as roasting, toasting and baking. For a select number of products we allow natural flavors to be used to ensure product quality. Natural flavors are made from herbs, spices, aromatic vegetables, fruits and vegetables and in some food applications ensure a more consistent flavor and allow us to manage the level of sodium and fat. We allow natural flavors to be used in snack products.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with Proposition 65 (California requirement)?
- Do you use artificial colors?
- Where and how is your food made?
- How do juice and chocolate milk fit into your school meal program?
- Can we have more than 1 condiment packet?
- Why do you serve beans at lunch as a side?
- Why do some meal sides vary based on grade group?
- How do you design your meals?
- What's different about your food?
- Does your packaging contain BPA?